Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps.Mobile is disrupting the way people engage with brands. Everything that can be done on a desktop computer is now available on a mobile device. From opening an email to visiting your website to reading your content, it's all accessible through a small mobile screen.
HIRE DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERTS
Mobile Marketing Services
How many people use mobile apps?
Don’t end up being a needle in the haystack. Market and get your app discovered!
To create a profitable business out of a mobile app there should be a clear and efficient app marketing strategy. Remember a good app with a very good app marketing process can lead you to monetize your app effectively.
An app marketing strategy is centrally focused on generating a high ASO or App Store Optimization score. At OpenXcell we employ a long list of methods to achieve that.
Let us have a look at the mobile app market statistics:
- 1.2 billion People at the end of 2012
- Forecast to grow at a 29.8 percent each year
- 4.4 billion Users by the end of 2017
- Much of the above growth will come from Asia
How do you make money from mobile apps?
- In 2013 there will be 81.4 billion downloads, 90 percent of these will be free apps.
- By 2016 there will be 309.6 billion app downloads, but 93 percent will be free
- The number of downloads featuring in-app purchase will increase from 5 percent of total downloads in 2011 to 30 percent in 2016.
- The share of revenue from in-app purchases will increase from 10 percent in 2011 to 41 percent in 2016.